New Genesis Development from BBS

Herramientas diagnosticas para Land Rover, Chipre.
Foro bilingüe: Inglés / Castellano

Moderador: BBS Guy

Notapor Santi » 14 Feb 2012, 19:26

Colin

And Will be compatible with peple has Msv-2?
Todo exito necesita ilusion y sacrificio
Santi
Colaborador DiscoTr.es

Notapor BBS Guy » 14 Feb 2012, 19:52

Hiya Santi
I already posted on this thread about all relevance to existing BBS equipment owners :ok:
This is not a replacement, but an addition i expect to benefit everyone who does and who does not have any of our equipment already.
Colin Whittall
Gerente Blackbox Solutions Ltd.
BBS Guy
Colaborador DiscoTr.es

Notapor dakota » 24 Feb 2012, 17:24

Tn solo comentar que hoy he tenido la posibilidad de, através de un enlace y un código de acceso que Colin amablemente me ha enviado, interaccionar on line y vía Web con un display de un D3 situado en las oficinas de BBS mientras lo ves con una webcam, y ves en tiempo real como tus instrucciones son inmediatamente recibidas y se hacen efectivas en el, sin mas que in clic de ratón. He podido comprobar como han logrado conectarme, vía Internet, con un equipo remoto y que este reaccione en tiempo real ante cualquier requerimiento...creo que su idea del tester universal está cada dia mas cerca y nos abrirá a todos nuevos caminos...
Gracias Colin..muchísimas gracias BBS :ok:

Dakota desde Asturias
EL SPORTING YA NO PUXA!!
dakota

Notapor BBS Guy » 24 Feb 2012, 18:18

muchísimas gracias Dakota
I am most grateful that you understand the huge significance of this development for the future of all Land Rover owners :coche:

In providing a real time live demonstration in this last week we have already learned a lot more to help us with this. :ugeek:

From the beginning we never trusted the reliability and dependability of an Internet connection between our Genesis web server and the CAN BUS of a Vehicle. We spent so long adding many things including back up and protection features to cover the possibility of a dis connection at the worst possible time. :oops:

Imagine our nice surprise to see this connection remain complete and unbroken for many days :magia:

The demonstration we have provided is using only the instrument pack, as this is the part most owners will easily recognize and gives a visual feed back which can easily be seen on a Web Camera which we have provided a feed from that we embed in the demonstration page.

The camera feed does go through a few web servers and so it has a 2 or 3 second delay but it is good enough to see the results.

Here is a picture of the Demonstration page for Genesis Dakota has just been trying

Imagen

On this you see i have turned on many warning lights, set the Gauges to different percentage positions and set the message displayed according to the number 23, although almost 100 others are possible to be selected.

Naturally only one person at a time can be logged in and so the log in details are being provided by PM only. rather than generally being publicly posted.

So If anyone wants to try this themselves, please just drop me a PM and i will happily give you the log in details :ok:
Colin Whittall
BBS Guy
Colaborador DiscoTr.es

Notapor marco110 » 27 Feb 2012, 12:56

yep
i tried it to , Today I had the opportunity, through a link and an access code that Colin kindly sent me, interact online and the Web with a display of a D3 located in the offices of BBS as you see with a webcam, and see in real time as your instructions are received and are immediately effective in no more than in mouse click. I have found as have managed to connect via Internet to a remote computer and that reacts in real time to any requirement ...
very impressive
Thank you .. thank you very much Colin BBS
marco110

Notapor BBS Guy » 27 Feb 2012, 16:48

Cheers Marco, you are welcome
:abrazos:

Even for me, having been responsible for the development of Genesis over the past couple of years, and having seen it grow and evolve, it has always seemed like something of a dream. And now it is at a stage where anyone, from anywhere in the world can click on a simple URL link and use any internet connected device to get to the Genesis web site, just like the one you use to get to this forum, then log in with a simple User name and password, again, just as you do on this forum, after which you then have connection to a real vehicle, and control over it through which it is ultimately possible to perform any diagnostic action.

It is indeed very impressive :yahoo:
Colin Whittall
BBS Guy
Colaborador DiscoTr.es

Notapor GUILLERMOGMZ » 13 May 2012, 21:05

Una noticia muy buena, ya llega la telediagnosis.... cada vez mas usada... Perfecto Colin.
GUILLERMOGMZ
Colaborador DiscoTr.es

Notapor tcruz » 19 Sep 2012, 14:40

Algiuen sabe algo mas de este proyecto?
tcruz

Notapor dakota » 19 Sep 2012, 16:52

nooooo nada

:llorando: :llorando: :llorando: :llorando:
EL SPORTING YA NO PUXA!!
dakota

Notapor marco110 » 20 Sep 2012, 20:53

no news from Colin......